Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking to hire a professional Internal Auditor
Job type: Full time
Reports to: Operations Manager
The internal Auditor shall work within the internal audit department in developing and executing the audit plan and take a lead role in the day-to-day execution of internal audits.
Internal Auditor: Job description
- Verify the accuracy of the monthly management account.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved.
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Conduct job-based audits to verify compliance with SOPs.
- Conducting periodic and random stock takes to verify the accuracy of stocks.
- Performing job costing and continuous project audits.
- Liaising with external auditors and ensuring recommendations are followed.
- Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations.
- Ensuring departmental compliance with ISO and other legal requirements.
Skills and education
- Knowledge of SAP Business 1
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- 2 years in accounting/ audit
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/ business, economics or other related
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before close of business 14th May 2022.