Our qualified company secretaries combine practical experience with technical knowledge of relevant areas of regulation. We keep up-to-date with developments through our membership of professional groups. As a team, we are familiar with a wide range of industry sectors and services, understanding the specific needs of each.
Our company secretarial services include but are not limited to:
- Registration and Incorporation for public and private limited and unlimited companies, branches of overseas entities and limited liability partnerships
- Statutory Compliance
- Preparation of annual returns, annual general meeting minutes, filing of accounts and the maintenance of registers which each company must keep by law
- Share capital variation, Legal due diligence reviews, legal health checks, investigative searches,
- Share registration provide a registered office.
- Change of name, including ensuring the name is acceptable to the Registrar
- Appointment and resignation of directors
- Issueandallotment ofnewshares,includingdefining therightsattachedtoshares
- Re-organisations/reductionofshare capital, reduction ofshare premiumaccount
- Sharetransfers,includingpaymentofstampdutyandapplicationsforreliefofduty,administrationof share optionschemes
- Immigration services including: Looking for work permits for foreigners, Visas, Passes and Alien cards