This is a dynamic role that involves a technician to visit client’s sites, conduct surveys, give a report and then assist in implementing the solution.
1) Visit client’s sites for survey/debugging
2) Giving written reports back to the office
3) Assisting the sales team in quoting for an appropriate solution
4) Assist in implementing an appropriate solution
The role requires you to work form the workshop & be mobile too.
1) IT Skills especially MS Excel & Word
2) Use of ERP (Training provided)
3) Ability to speak well and address/negotiate with clients
4) Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and provide technical support for resolving customer challenges
5) Assess, manage, and mitigate risks
6) Managing company resources appropriately
7) Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry
8) Attending all set meetings and appointments (internally and externally) on time
9) Installation and repair of pumps
10) Trouble shooting mechanical problem associated with the pump
11) Booster sets assembly and testing.
12) Any other duties as assigned by the manager
IT WILL BE A BONUS IF YOU CAN DO THE SAME WITH GENERATOR SETS
1) Diploma in any related engineering discipline
2) Valid Driving License
3) At least two years’ experience in the same field
4) Valid ERC license